11 matches for General Studies+business
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Officer
- Business Enterprise Officer
- Business Executive
- Direct or conduct studies or research on issues affecting areas of responsibility.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
Learn more on the