Keyword Relevance for: Information
11-1011.00 Chief Executives
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
- Direct or coordinate activities between the United States Government and foreign entities to provide information or promote international interests and harmony.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- verify investigative information
- write sales or informational speeches