Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
11-1021.00 General and Operations Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- General and Operations Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Manager (GM)
- General Superintendent
- Business Administrator
- Business Coordinator
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Manager
- Adjutant General
- Department Store General Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Small Business Owner
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.