Keyword Relevance for: Information
11-2031.00 Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Director
- Information Officer
- Director of Information
- Director of Public Information
- Public Information Director
- Public Information Officer
- Public Information Relations Manager
- Confer with labor relations managers to develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Respond to requests for information about employers' activities or status.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.