Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
11-9032.00 Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||12 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Secondary School Principal
- Education Supervisor
- Educational Administrator
- Educational Program Director
- Director of Physical Education
- Director of Special Education
- Special Education Administrator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Education Director
- Special Education Superintendent
- Special Education Supervisor
- Vocational-Technical Education Director
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the academic, administrative, or auxiliary activities of public or private elementary or secondary level schools.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
- Develop partnerships with businesses, communities, and other organizations to help meet identified educational needs and to provide school-to-work programs.
- Meet with federal, state, and local agencies to keep updated on policies and to discuss improvements for education programs.
- Participate in special education-related activities such as attending meetings and providing support to special educators throughout the district.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop educational goals, standards, policies, or procedures.