Keyword Relevance for: Wireless Communications Technology
11-9041.01 Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Biodiesel Technology Development Manager
- Biodiesel Technology Manager
- Biofuels Technology Development Manager
- Biofuels Technology Manager
- Define, plan, or execute biofuels/biodiesel research programs that evaluate alternative feedstock and process technologies with near-term commercial potential.
- Conduct experiments on biomass or pretreatment technologies.
- Propose new biofuels products, processes, technologies or applications based on findings from applied biofuels or biomass research projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate green energy production information.
- Test green technologies or processes.