Keyword Relevance for: Allied Health
11-9111.00 Medical and Health Services Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||25 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Medical and Health Services Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Administrator
- Health Care Administrator
- Health Care Coordinator
- Health Care Facility Administrator
- Health Care Manager
- Health Director
- Health Facility Administrator
- Health Information Administrator
- Health Information Management Director
- Health Information Managers
- Health Services Administrator
- Health Services Director
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Health and Social Service Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Healthcare Manager
- Community Health Nursing Director
- Director of Health Services
- Medical and Health Information Manager
- Medicine and Health Service Manager
- Mental Health Program Manager
- Occupational Health Nursing Director
- Public Health Administrator
- Public Health Director
- Public Health Program Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies, or similar organizations.
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, respond to community needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans, and promote health programs.
- Develop or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation, and community health.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Manage change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.