Keyword Relevance for: Information
11-9121.01 Clinical Research Coordinators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Inform patients or caregivers about study aspects and outcomes to be expected.
- Contact outside health care providers and communicate with subjects to obtain follow-up information.
- Develop advertising and other informational materials to be used in subject recruitment.
- Identify protocol problems, inform investigators of problems, or assist in problem resolution efforts such as protocol revisions.
- Instruct research staff in scientific and procedural aspects of studies including standards of care, informed consent procedures, or documentation procedures.
- Oversee subject enrollment to ensure that informed consent is properly obtained and documented.
- Track enrollment status of subjects and document dropout information such as dropout causes and subject contact efforts.