Keyword Relevance for: Information
11-9161.00 Emergency Management Directors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Attend meetings, conferences, and workshops related to emergency management to learn new information and to develop working relationships with other emergency management specialists.
- Develop instructional materials for the public and make presentations to citizens' groups to provide information on emergency plans and their implementation process.
- Keep informed of activities or changes that could affect the likelihood of an emergency, as well as those that could affect response efforts and details of plan implementation.
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
- Study emergency plans used elsewhere to gather information for plan development.
Detailed Work Activities
- Present information to the public.