Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1041.01 Environmental Compliance Inspectors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Inform health professionals, property owners, and the public about harmful properties and related problems of water pollution and contaminated wastewater.
- Inform individuals and groups of pollution control regulations and inspection findings, and explain how problems can be corrected.
- Evaluate label information for accuracy and conformance to regulatory requirements.
- Research and keep informed of pertinent information and developments in areas such as EPA laws and regulations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform individuals or organizations of status or findings.
- Examine product information to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.