Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1041.03 Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints in order to verify case information, and to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Provide information, technical assistance, or training to supervisors, managers, or employees on topics such as employee supervision, hiring, grievance procedures, or staff development.
Detailed Work Activities
- collect social or personal information
- present information on human resource management issues
- verify investigative information