Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Collect and document any pertinent medical history information.
- Interview persons present at death scenes to obtain information useful in determining the manner of death.
- Locate and document information regarding the next of kin, including their relationship to the deceased and the status of notification attempts.
- Provide information concerning the circumstances of death to relatives of the deceased.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform individuals or organizations of status or findings.
- Document information related to legal proceedings.