Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1041.07 Regulatory Affairs Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Escort government inspectors during inspections and provide post-inspection follow-up information as requested.
- Obtain and distribute updated information regarding domestic or international laws, guidelines, or standards.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare responses to customer requests for information, such as product data, written regulatory affairs statements, surveys, or questionnaires.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine product information to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.