Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1071.00 Human Resources Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Human Resources Information Systems HRIS Specialist
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform individuals or organizations of status or findings.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.