Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1081.01 Logistics Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management.
- Prepare or validate documentation on automated logistics or maintenance-data reporting or management information systems.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.