Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1141.00 Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
- Observe, interview, and survey employees and conduct focus group meetings to collect job, organizational, and occupational information.
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports, to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Review occupational data on Alien Employment Certification Applications to determine the appropriate occupational title and code, and provide local offices with information about immigration and occupations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform individuals or organizations of status or findings.