Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1151.00 Training and Development Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Technology Technical Trainer
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
Detailed Work Activities
- convert information into instructional program
- evaluate information from employment interviews