Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1161.00 Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
Detailed Work Activities
- collect social or personal information
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- obtain information from individuals
- use labor market information