Keyword Relevance for: Professional, scientific and technical services
13-1161.00 Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical Marketing Consultant
- Client Service and Consulting Manager
- Client Services Vice President
- Family Consumer Scientist
- Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.