Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees or business valuators.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Develop business or financial information systems.