6 matches for Information
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate tax information.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
Learn more on the