7 matches for Information
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Systems Auditor
- Information Technology Auditor (IT Auditor)
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate data to inform organizational operations.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the