Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Systems Auditor
- Information Technology Auditor (IT Auditor)
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
Detailed Work Activities
- interview client to obtain additional tax information
- obtain financial information from individuals