Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-2041.00 Credit Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
Detailed Work Activities
- analyze credit information gathered by investigation
- complete information on loan forms
- obtain financial information from individuals
- verify information for credit investigations