Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-2052.00 Personal Financial Advisors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Inform clients about tax benefits, government rebates, or other financial benefits of alternative fuel vehicle purchases or energy efficient home construction, improvements, or remodeling.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
Detailed Work Activities
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.