Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-2071.01 Loan Counselors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Interview applicants and request specified information for loan applications.
- Match students' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform individuals or organizations of status or findings.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.