Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-2071.01 Loan Counselors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Interview applicants and request specified information for loan applications.
- Match students' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
Detailed Work Activities
- compile information for court cases
- complete information on loan forms
- explain credit application information
- obtain information from individuals
- obtain financial information from individuals
- verify information for credit investigations