Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-2072.00 Loan Officers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.