Keyword Relevance for: Professional, scientific and technical services
15-1111.00 Computer and Information Research Scientists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Computer and Information Research Scientists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Scientific Programmer Analyst
- Computational Theory Scientist
- Computer Science Professor
- Computer Scientist
- Computer and Information Scientists, Research
- Control System Computer Scientist
- Information Scientist
- Programming Methodology and Languages Researcher
- Conduct research into fundamental computer and information science as theorists, designers, or inventors. Develop solutions to problems in the field of computer hardware and software.
- Conduct logical analyses of business, scientific, engineering, and other technical problems, formulating mathematical models of problems for solution by computers.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.