Keyword Relevance for: bioinformatics
15-1111.00 Computer and Information Research Scientists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Computer and Information Research Scientists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bioinformatics Software Engineer
- Information Scientist
- Computer and Information Scientists, Research
- Conduct research into fundamental computer and information science as theorists, designers, or inventors. Develop solutions to problems in the field of computer hardware and software.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply information technology to solve business or other applied problems.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.