Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
15-1121.00 Computer Systems Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Analyst
- Business Continuity Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- E-Business Specialist
- IT Business Analyst (Information Technology Business Analyst)
- Information Technology Generalist (IT Generalist)
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Utilize the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply information technology to solve business or other applied problems.