Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-1121.00 Computer Systems Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||19 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Scientist
- Information Systems Analyst (ISA)
- Information Systems Architect
- Information Systems Auditor
- Information Systems Consultant
- Information Systems Planner
- Information Systems Specialist
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Consultant (IT Consultant)
- Information Technology Generalist (IT Generalist)
- Information Technology Manager (IT Manager)
- Information Technology Specialist (ITS)
- Information Technology Systems Manager
- Geographic Information Systems Analyst (GIS Analyst)
- Health IT Specialist (Health Information Technology Specialist)
- IT Business Analyst (Information Technology Business Analyst)
- Management Information System Analyst (MIS Analyst)
- Public Health Informatician
- Systems Analysis Information Technology Specialist
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- use geographical information system (GIS) software