Keyword Relevance for: Wireless Communications Technology
15-1121.01 Informatics Nurse Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Vice President, IT (Vice President, Information Technology)
- Analyze computer and information technologies to determine applicability to nursing practice, education, administration and research.
- Design, develop, select, test, implement, and evaluate new or modified informatics solutions, data structures, and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals, and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
- Develop or deliver training programs for health information technology, creating operating manuals as needed.
- Develop strategies, policies or procedures for introducing, evaluating or modifying information technology applied to nursing practice, administration, education, or research.
- Develop, implement or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes or structures to assist nurses with data management.
- Inform local, state, national and international health policies related to information management and communication, confidentiality and security, patient safety, infrastructure development and economics.
- Plan, install, repair or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
- Use informatics science to design or implement health information technology applications to resolve clinical or health care administrative problems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate project information to others.
- Apply information technology to solve business or other applied problems.
- Evaluate utility of software or hardware technologies.
- Update knowledge about emerging industry or technology trends.