Keyword Relevance for: bioinformatics
15-1122.00 Information Security Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||18 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Information Security Analysts
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Director
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Officer
- Information Security Specialist
- Information Systems Security Analyst
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Information Systems Security Specialist
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Applications Developer (IT Applications Developer)
- Information Technology Consultant (IT Consultant)
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Security Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Computer Security Information Specialist
- Systems Security Information Technology Specialist
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Develop computer or information security policies or procedures.
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
- Monitor the security of digital information.