Keyword Relevance for: bioinformatics
15-1131.00 Computer Programmers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bioinformatics Specialist
- Information Architect
- Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Develop models of information or communications systems.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Supervise information technology personnel.