Keyword Relevance for: Wireless Communications Technology
15-1133.00 Software Developers, Systems Software
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Application & Technology Analyst
- Computer Information Technology Specialist
- Information Technologist
- Information Technologist Supervisor
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Consultant (IT Consultant)
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Information Management Technologist
- Senior Director of Technology
- Software Engineering Systems Information Technology Specialist
- Research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific, and general computing applications. Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements. May design embedded systems software. Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate project information to others.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Identify information technology project resource requirements.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Supervise information technology personnel.