23 matches for Information
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Architect
- Information Engineer
- Information Scientist
- Information Systems Administrator
- Information Systems Data Services Professional
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technology Administrator (IT Administrator)
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Coordinator (IT Coordinator)
- Information Technology Director (IT Director)
- Information Technology Specialist
- Information Technology Support and Development Technicians (IT Support and Development Technician)
- Data Management Information Technology Specialist (Data Management IT Specialist)
- Management Information Systems Director (MIS Director)
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop computer or information security policies or procedures.
- Develop models of information or communications systems.
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology.
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
- Read documents to gather technical information.
- Update computer database information.
Learn more on the