Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-1141.00 Database Administrators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Architect
- Information Engineer
- Information Scientist
- Information Systems Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technology Administrator (IT Administrator)
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Data Management Information Technology Specialist
- Management Information Systems Director (MIS Director)
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- use geographical information system (GIS) software