Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-1142.00 Network and Computer Systems Administrators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Analyst
- Information Systems Administrator
- Information Systems Coordinator (IS Coordinator)
- Information Systems Manager (IS Manager)
- Information Systems Specialist
- Information Technology Administrator (IT Administrator)
- Information Technology Director (IT Director)
- Information Technology Manager (IT Manager)
- Information Technology Specialist (IT Specialist)
- Information Technology Support Specialist (IT Support Specialist)
- Information Technology Systems Analyst (IT Systems Analyst)
- Information Technology Technical Support Specialist (IT Technical Support Specialist)
- Director of Information Services
- MIS Manager (Management Information Systems Manager)
- Management Information Systems Administrator (MIS Administrator)
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Conduct research to gain information about products or processes.
- Create electronic data backup to prevent loss of information.
- Develop computer or information security policies or procedures.
- Identify information technology project resource requirements.
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems.