Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-1199.02 Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Architect
- Communicate project information through presentations, technical reports or white papers.
- Define and analyze objectives, scope, issues, or organizational impact of information systems.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate project information to others.
- Conduct research to gain information about products or processes.
- Develop models of information or communications systems.
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology.
- Identify information technology project resource requirements.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems.