Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
15-1199.08 Business Intelligence Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Business Intelligence Analysts
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Database Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Consultant, Strategic Business and Technology Intelligence
- Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.