Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
15-1199.09 Information Technology Project Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Information Technology Project Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical Project Lead (Project Manager)
- Technology Director
- Director of Technology
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Planning Management IT Specialist (Planning Management Information Technology Specialist)
- Project Management IT Specialist (Project Management Information Technology Specialist)
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Identify information technology project resource requirements.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Supervise information technology personnel.