Keyword Relevance for: engineers
15-1199.10 Search Marketing Strategists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Search Engine Marketing Strategist (SEM Strategist)
- Search Engine Optimization Consultant (SEO Consultant)
- Search Engine Optimization Strategist
- Search Engine Optimizer (SEO)
- Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviors on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Define product requirements, based on market research analysis, in collaboration with user interface design and engineering staff.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Purchase or negotiate placement of listings in local search engines, directories, or digital mapping technologies.