Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-1199.12 Document Management Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Assist in the development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology.
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
- Monitor the security of digital information.
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems.
- Retrieve information from electronic sources.