Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-2031.00 Operations Research Analysts
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions. May collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products. May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- obtain information from individuals