Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-2041.02 Clinical Data Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Develop technical specifications for data management programming and communicate needs to information technology staff.
- Process clinical data including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Provide support and information to functional areas such as marketing, clinical monitoring, and medical affairs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate project information to others.
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems.
- Supervise information technology personnel.