Keyword Relevance for: engineers
15-2091.00 Mathematical Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Mathematical Engineering Technician
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- resolve engineering or science problems