Keyword Relevance for: mathematics
15-2091.00 Mathematical Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Mathematical Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Mathematical Engineering Technician
- Mathematics Technician
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply mathematical principles or statistical approaches to solve problems in scientific or applied fields.
- Develop scientific or mathematical models.