Keyword Relevance for: engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Technician
- Photogrammetric Engineer
- Survey Engineer
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, mining, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
Detailed Work Activities
- bid engineering, construction or extraction projects
- estimate cost for engineering projects
- evaluate costs of engineering projects
- examine engineering documents for completeness or accuracy
- interpret maps for architecture, construction, or engineering project
- resolve engineering or science problems
- understand engineering data or reports
- use computer aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, modeling, or other engineering tasks