10 matches for -Medical Technology
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Engineer
- Biomedical Engineering Technologist
- Apply knowledge of engineering, biology, and biomechanical principles to the design, development, and evaluation of biological and health systems and products, such as artificial organs, prostheses, instrumentation, medical information systems, and health management and care delivery systems.
- Adapt or design computer hardware or software for medical science uses.
- Advise hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
- Analyze new medical procedures to forecast likely outcomes.
- Conduct research, along with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists, on the engineering aspects of the biological systems of humans and animals.
- Design and deliver technology to assist people with disabilities.
- Design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment, and procedures, using the principles of engineering and biobehavioral sciences.
- Write documents describing protocols, policies, standards for use, maintenance, and repair of medical equipment.
Learn more on the