Keyword Relevance for: Manufacturing
17-2071.00 Electrical Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||9 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Research, design, develop, test, or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
Detailed Work Activities
- confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
- coordinate manufacture of electrical or electronic equipment
- design manufacturing processes or methods
- evaluate manufacturing or processing systems
- follow manufacturing methods or techniques
- improve test devices or techniques in manufacturing, industrial or engineering setting
- perform safety inspections in industrial, manufacturing or repair setting
- use research methodology procedures within manufacturing or commerce
- use technical information in manufacturing or industrial activities