Keyword Relevance for: Information
17-2072.00 Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Represent employer at conferences, meetings, boards, panels, committees, or working groups to present, explain, or defend findings or recommendations, negotiate compromises or agreements, or exchange information.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use hazardous materials information
- use technical information in manufacturing or industrial activities