35 matches for engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||28 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Environmental Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Air Pollution Control Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Engineer/Health Physicist
- Environmental Remediation Engineer
- Flood Control Engineer
- Hazardous Substances Engineer
- Hazardous Waste Management Control Engineer
- Industrial Hygiene Engineer
- Irrigation Engineer
- Marine Engineer CPVEC (Marine Engineer Commercial Passenger Vessel Environmental Compliance)
- Pollution Control Engineer
- Principal Environmental Engineer
- Public Health Engineer
- Public Service Administrator Environmental Engineer
- Radiation Protection Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Sanitary Engineer
- Sanitation Engineer
- Senior Environmental Engineer
- Sewage Disposal Engineer
- Soil Engineer
- Solid Waste Engineer
- Solid Waste Management Engineer
- Waste Management Engineer
- Wastewater Treatment Engineer
- Water Supply Engineer
- Water Treatment Plant Engineer
- Research, design, plan, or perform engineering duties in the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental hazards using various engineering disciplines. Work may include waste treatment, site remediation, or pollution control technology.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Prepare or present public briefings on the status of environmental engineering projects.
- Provide environmental engineering assistance in network analysis, regulatory analysis, or planning or reviewing database development.
- Write reports or articles for Web sites or newsletters related to environmental engineering issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist engineers or scientists with research.
Learn more on the